Standard Product Warranty
Kalco Lighting Limited (“Kalco”) warrants to the original consumer/purchaser that this Kalco product shall be free from any manufacturing defects to the purchaser from one year from the date of invoice for the product.
If a defect covered by this warranty occurs during this one year period, contact Kalco Customer Service at 800-525-2665. Kalco, at its sole discretion, will either replace or repair the defective product, without charge for
parts or labor. Kalco reserves the right to determine the best method for correcting any defects.
This warranty does not cover damage or malfunction resulting from improper handling or abuse, accident, misuse, chemicals, adverse weather conditions, normal wear and tear, failure to follow procedures outlined in the
installation Guide and any other manual alteration, damages while in transit for repairs, repairs attempted by an unauthorized person or agency or any other reason not due to defects in materials or workmanship. Surface rust is
not covered by this warranty. This warranty is void if the Kalco Lighting serial number has been altered, defaced or removed or if the product has been altered in any manner.
There are no other warranties, expressed or implied, except as provided above. Liability is limited solely to the repair or replacement of the defective product at Kalco’s sole discretion, and in no event shall include damages for
loss of use or damages incurred by the purchaser or any other person, even if Kalco has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Our warranty covers the product itself only and we do not assume liability for any labor
costs, installation costs, or any other losses.
Kalco shall have no obligation to enhance or to update any product once manufactured. Some states do not allow limitations on how long any implied warranty lasts or the exclusion of incidental or consequential damages, so the
above limitations may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific rights, and you may have other rights which vary from state to state.
This warranty does not extend to Kalco Lighting products physically located outside of the United States.
LED Product Warranty
Kalco Lighting and Allegri by Kalco Lighting products with hardwired LED components are provided with a 5-year limited warranty on LED components only. This warranty is only applicable if the products are correctly installed and
used in normal conditions, and all components including power supplies are provided by Kalco. The warranty period is measured from the date the product was invoiced. The power supply warranty will be in accordance with the warranty coverage provided by the power supply manufacturer. Our warranty covers the product itself only and we do not assume liability for any labor costs, installation costs, or any other losses. The customer’s sole remedy for a warranty claim shall be limited to repair or replacement of the product if found to have a manufacturing defect, and shall not under any circumstance exceed the invoice cost of the product itself. Kalco shall not be liable for any consequential or incidental damages beyond the cost of the product itself.
Outdoor LED Crystal Warranty
Three-Year Limited Warranty Kalco Lighting Limited warrants for a period of three (3) years from the date of purchase of Esterno Cristallo by Allegri Crystal, that Kalco Lighting Limited will repair or
replace defective components of its outdoor crystal lighting used for personal, family or domestic purposes. The duration of the warranty for Esterno Cristallo by Allegri Crystal used in commercial applications is three (3) years from the date of purchase.
The Limited Warranty Coverage Includes
1. Part coverage (repair or replacement of defective parts).
2. Freight (ground service only) for shipment of a replacement part and for
shipment of a part required to be returned to Kalco Lighting Limited.
Limitation of Warranty
1. This warranty does not apply to products that have been subjected to misuse, negligence, accident, fire, improper repair, improper installation, alteration, failure to follow the usage or instructions contained in the Assembly Instructions or any other unreasonable use.
2. The owner must correspond with a Kalco Lighting Limited service representative for warranty repair or replacement. Except as stated above, all labor and transportation costs or charges are the responsibility of the owner.
3. All replacement parts must be authentic and meet Kalco Lighting Limited specifications.
4. The duration of any implied warranty is limited to one (3) year period from the date of purchase.
5. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
Limitation of Remedy
What the Limited Warranty does NOT Cover:
1. Shipping methods other than ground service.
2. Defects in residential or commercial building’s electrical systems.
3. Fee for mobile repair service.
4. Mileage or travel expense to obtain warranty service.
5. Recommended maintenance as specified in the Assembly Instructions.
6. In no event shall Kalco Lighting Limited be responsible for: consequential or
incidental damages including but not limited to charges or claims for labor (including labor when no parts are used for repair), lost time, lost profits, and loss of use.
7. Some states do not allow the limitation or exclusion of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
To obtain warranty service, contact Kalco Lighting Limited service at 800-525-2655 or [email protected].
This warranty gives the owner specific legal rights and you may have other rights, which may vary from state to state